How far along? 16 weeks = 4 MONTHS!!!Total weight gain/loss: None from the past week. Total gain = + 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I finally found maternity pants! Hooray! I got 2 pairs of dress pants for work - black and gray. And I got a pair of maternity jeans. I got it all at Motherhood Maternity. They are so stretchy and comfortable!!!
Stretch marks? Ugh. The same. Butt, top of thighs on the front and the back.
Sleep: Getting more uncomfortable. I can't wait to borrow my cousin's pregnancy pillow when I visit her in OH in 2 weeks!
Best moment this week: Starting to feel movement!
Movement: I think I'm starting to feel it! Little taps that feel like bubbles or popcorn popping. Once it felt like I was going down the hill on a roller coaster. It only happens at night when I'm sitting still on the couch.
Food cravings: Nachos with Tostino's queso!!! Yum!!!
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to sit down without excrutiating pain eminating from my tailbone.
What I am looking forward to: The flutters getting stronger.
Weekly Wisdom: If you are a few weeks into your second trimester and you start to feel something going on in your belly and you suspect it's baby flutters, it probably is!
Milestones: Feeling flutters. And being 4 months pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment