I am such a slacker. DH and I keep forgetting to take my weekly belly pics on time. We still haven't taken an 8 week shot, so I think I'm just going to skip it, seeing as how I'm 8w5d now! I do have the 7 week shot (actually, 7w3d) that I still need to upload to my computer and to the post from a couple of weeks ago. I promise, I will soon. My computer at home is still messed up, which is really annoying. I could use DH's laptop, but then I'd need to remember to also upload it to my computer when it's working again because I have a special folder saved with all of my belly pics so they are in one place. Okay...so it's not that much work. That's just the slacker in me talking.
I just noticed that I broke the 100 posts mark! Wow! And I just started in January!
On a side note...I just realized that I haven't felt any more pain on my left side ever since I felt that horrific pain on Friday, 3/27. I wonder if that means my CL cyst really did burst?? Anxiously awaiting my next appointment on 4/16 to find out that everything is okay.
Haha I just reached 100 today too ;)
ReplyDeleteIs the cyst supposed to burst? I really don't know much about them.