Monday, April 13, 2009

Framed u/s pic

I received the most amazingly thoughtful gift from my friend Monica on Friday. She was super sneaky and asked my DH for one of our u/s pictures without me knowing it. The u/s tech gave us multiple copies, so last week DH asked me for one of them, saying that he wanted to have his own copy of it. Here I was, thinking he was being all sentimental, when really he was just in on the plan! hehe. It's okay though. :)

Monica took a white frame and put baby-inspired scrapbooking paper in the background. Then she found a cute little poem online and typed and printed it out and pasted it in the top section of the frame. Our u/s pic was pasted in underneath the poem. It has a sweet light-green bow tied to the top of the frame. She tried very hard to make it gender neutral, and she did a great job! It will be the first addition to our new nursery, as soon as we spill the news to my SS and my family this weekend (don't want anyone seeing it before then!). So for now, it's tucked away inside a bag in my bedroom, but I take little sneak peaks of it every once in awhile because it's just so precious.
Thank you Monica! I love it so much, and it means more to me than you will ever know! You are such an amazing friend, and so incredibly creative and talented!

4 comments:

  1. sammy ammy! you wrote about my frame? i feel so honored! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I love it! I have to post a picture of it once my computer at home is working again, and I need to remember to type the words to the poem in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm just now getting around to checking out this blog. love how my frame looks! your pic makes it look so "profesh" =)

    ReplyDelete