Monday, April 13, 2009

Doppler

Guess what! I'm going to get to borrow someone's fetal heartbeat Doppler! I am so excited! They are pretty expensive to buy (around $150), and still cost around $30-40 per month to rent (depending on what model you choose), but I was really hoping that we could get one during the pregnancy. I knew that someone my DH works with had one when his wife was pregnant (she just had her baby about a week ago). I wasn't sure if they rented or bought theirs, so I emailed him last week to find out. He wrote back today, and it turns out that they bought theirs and are willing to let me borrow it! I just need to buy some u/s gel online. Any suggestions of an online store to purchase it from?

He's still at home with his wife and baby, but should be returning to work next week, so DH will be able to pick it up from him then! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment