Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 5

*(I swear, I look bigger than I really am because DH took the picture closer than he did last week!)*

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No change
Maternity clothes? No, but I did just go out and buy a Bella Band!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I love it and want as much as possible!
Best moment this week: Seeing my little one on the ultrasound.
Movement: No
Food cravings: I've been getting soft pretzels when I'm out shopping. And I love making my frozen strawberry/raspberry lemonade drink.
Gender: I think we're both hoping for a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: We have this delicious Key Lime Wine and Margarita Mix that I got for Christmas from my in-laws that you put together in the blender with ice to make a wine-based margarita. The bottles were only about halfway empty from before I got pregnant, and I just noticed them in the refrigerator last night and realized that it will probably go bad before I'm able to have any and someone else will have to drink it.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the heartbeat at my next ultrasound on 3/25.
Weekly Wisdom: God is in control! Also, call your doctor and ask to speak with a nurse if you have any questions or are uncertain if something is "normal" or not.
Milestones: Pregnancy symptoms have started...

5 comments:

  1. Officially stealing this survey :)
    I forgot to last time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea. I love it! I can't wait to see how things change from week to week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what i'm interested in :) What is the name of this so called wine-rita mixture, and where can I get some? If it's still good in June, you can give it to me for my wedding present! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - a half-opened bottle of wine and marg mix for your wedding present...that's classy! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't discriminate when it comes to a wine-rita mixture! haha! I promise I won't judge!

    ReplyDelete