I'm going to be posting weekly belly pictures every Wednesday because that's the day that I switch from one week to the next. That's not the baby, or even baby bloat. That's just the belly fat that I already had. I really wish I had been able to lose some weight before I got pregnant, but oh well, that's how life goes! I'll just have to work really hard to get it off afterwards.Total weight gain/loss: Haven't actually weighed myself yet...I need to do that.
Maternity clothes? No, but I'm seriously considering the Bella Band already because my pants were already tight to begin with.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Wish I could do more of it!
Best moment this week: Getting my BFP!
Movement: Way too early for that, but I have been feeling implantation cramps.
Food cravings: Not yet
Gender: No ideas yet. DH really hopes it's a girl since he has a boy already! I just want it to be healthy.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Wine
What I am looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment on 3/23!
Weekly Wisdom: Exercise and eat healthy to maintain your weight in the 1st Trimester! That's what I'm trying to do right now.
Milestones: My BFP!
Ooh I think I might steal that survey
ReplyDelete