Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 pound
Maternity clothes? I gave up on the Bella Band. I think I'll give it to a friend with smaller hips when they get pregnant. I might try out a bigger size or a different brand. We'll see. I can't wait to be farther along so I have an excuse to make the big switch!
Stretch marks? Same - just the ones under my breasts.
Sleep: Still interupted by frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby V.'s heartbeat at our u/s today!
Movement: No
Food cravings: I am loving Gala apples. I have one everyday!
Gender: Still hoping for a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Eating raw chocolate chip cookie dough! We made a couple of batches of my mother-in-law's famous cookie recipe and it took so much restraint not to eat any of the dough. :(
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully hearing the heartbeat at our next appointment on 4/16!
Weekly Wisdom: Rest while you can! It won't be long before the baby is here and you are sleep-deprived!
Milestones: All Day Sickness (I refuse to call it Morning Sickness) is officially here. And it sucks.
Thats what I called my "morning" sickness too--luckily now its really JUST morning sickness for me!
ReplyDelete