
**I'm going to try to remember to wear the same clothes every week for consistency. Sorry about the lapse on Week 5!**
How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No change
Maternity clothes? Trying out the Bella Band, but it keeps riding up on me. I think I need a bigger size? It won't stay down over my huge hips.
Stretch marks? I noticed some underneath my breasts, but I think they were already there and just became more noticeable this week.
Sleep: Interupted by frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related. It's tied - Our 1 year anniversary trip and the birth of Baby Cooper.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Last Thursdsay and Friday - The house salad from Texas Roadhouse with their balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Now it sounds completely disgusting to me. I think I overdosed on it. Then last night, I went grocery shopping after work and I was completely starving. I think I bought the ingredients for at least 3 different meals and I wanted every single one of them last night. But I restrained myself and only had what DH made us for dinner as planned.
Gender: Still hoping for a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Okay, so this technically isn't something that I miss, but more of a hypothetical situation. When we went to see Cirque du Soleil, they pulled out an audience member for a stunt. It just got me to thinking, "Hey, I can't do that anymore!" And then they were doing these really cool stunts on the trampoline that I totally wanted to try sometime. And again, I realized, "No, wait, I can't do that either!" And some friends of ours are going to Busch Gardens in a few weeks, and DH mentioned how if we went, I wouldn't be able to go on the rides with him. So, there isn't really anything that I miss, but random things are just starting to pop in my head that I can't do for the next 8 months. It doesn't bother me, it's just strange to realize!
What I am looking forward to: Finally getting to tell my mom the news! We're waiting until they come to visit next month, and every time I talk to her on the phone, it takes all of my restraint not to say anything!
Weekly Wisdom: Every once in awhile, try to enjoy time with your DH without mentioning "the baby" or "being pregnant". Your time along with him is going to be limited after the baby comes! I didn't take any pregnancy books along with me on our trip last weekend, and it was SO nice just to focus on us as a couple!
Milestones: Is this considered a milestone? I gagged on a pill that I tried to swallow this morning. And it was barely the size of an eraser on the end of a pencil. I dry-heaved into the sink, but luckily, didn't throw up. Ugh. So gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment