Can you please pray for me? I've been having pain in the lower left side of my abdomen for awhile. That is the side I felt ovulation on, as well as implantation, so I thought it was totally normal to feel all of my cramps on that side. It's gotten worse and I've had pain there after bowel movements (sorry, TMI!).
I left a message for the nurse today at my doctor's office, and they called me back right away. They are concerned about an ectopic pregnancy (implants in the tubes instead of the uterus) because I'm only having pain on one side, and want me to come in for an ultrasound TODAY at 2:30 PM.
They are hoping to see the sac and see if it is in the uterus or the tubes. If they see it in the uterus, all is well. If it's in the tubes, they have to remove it and there is nothing they can do. I was concerned that they wouldn't be able to see anything b/c I am only 5 weeks (well, I will be tomorrow). They said that if they don't see anything, they will do blood work to check my Beta levels today and Friday. The levels are supposed to double everyday in a healthy pregnancy, so they will monitor that.
I am really nervous! DH is going with me, but could you please, please pray for me? Thank you!!!!!!
I'll be thinking of you and will keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDelete