Check out this great giveaway at The Lucky Mrs. T blog site!
(Please note, this is not my giveaway. I am just posting it to advertise her contest.)
---------
Thursday, March 5, 2009
GIVEAWAY!!!!!
You read that right! Mrs.T is having a giveaway!! I will be giving away 1 pair of earrings, of the winners choice, from my Etsy shop! Go check it out and pick out your pair!
There will be one winner. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Tuesday March 10th by 11:59pm Eastern time. I will generate the winning number at Random.org and will announce the winner sometime on Wednesday March 11th. This giveaway coincides with the Spring Fling Day of giveaways over on SITS! So after you enter my giveaway go take a look at their site. They will be giving away one item every hour on March 10th! How exciting!!
---------
Thanks doll!! Blog is still looking great! :)
ReplyDeleteAll thanks to you! :) I've referred a couple of people to you for blog design since you did such an amazing job on mine!
ReplyDeleteHi! First time on your site- love your design =) and thanks for the giveaway! latinaonamission@gmail.com
ReplyDelete