Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daycare update

I mentioned last week that I called a home daycare provider (Diane) and got on their waiting list. She suggested that I try to get a backup, just in case the person ahead of me on the list takes the open spot. I spoke with Stephanie this morning, who is another home daycare provider that I know personally. She is Diane's daughter. She used to work at Diane's, but opened her own home daycare last year. She said that she also has one open spot, but there is another person ahead of me who might be taking the slot this summer. So I'm next on her list. Anything can happen in a year's time though! She said that she was sure that between her daycare and her mom's, one of them would have a spot for me. Please pray about it for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment