Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 Weeks!

Wow, I can't believe an entire week has gone by! I feel like I was just asking DH to take a belly pic of me, and now I'm going to be asking him to do it again tonight! It's strange how time passes when you are pregnant. On one hand, it seems like I just found out, but on the other hand, it feels like I've known forever! A lot of people say that the times just flies by...so we'll see! Right now it seems to be dragging because all I can think about is my next appointment and I'm just counting down the days until then.

Who I've Told:
Sarah G. (close friend) on 3/7
Marissa-Ann (co-worker) on 3/9
Debs (co-worker) on 3/10
Wilma (co-worker) on 3/11

Symptoms:
-Pain in my abdomen from corpus luteum cyst
-Feel light-headed in between meals
-Need to eat every couple of hours so that I don't feel sick
-Increased appetite - hungry right before bed and as soon as I wake up in the AM
-A little morning sickness that comes and goes throughout the day
-Starting to feel carsick, but only when I'm driving
-Sore breasts
-Heightened sense of smell
-More frequent urination (especially in the middle of the night)
-Feel really hot at night when I go to bed - have woken up sweating a couple of times
-Really tired in the morning, but doing okay during the day

No comments:

Post a Comment