Not much new here. Spent the weekend BDing, even though we aren't "trying". Hmm...maybe secretly I am? At least I didn't traumatize DH with mention of all of the details this time around. That's a definite plus. Although I think he's caught on. He did ask at one point, "Are you trying to get pregnant?". Umm...no...maybe...I don't know. Anyway, it was fun regardless of my intentions!! :)
An anecdote to share with you (extremely TMI, so you've been warned!):
So I just went to check CF, thinking it would be EW b/c it was yesterday and I've been having O pains and still no temp rise. And it totally wasn't. It was kind of creamy and kind of watery. Don't know what that's all about. Then I go to wash my hands with the automatic soap dispenser...the foam kind that usually comes out in a big puff of soap. Only this time, it came out in long strings (total malfunction). I just looked at it and thought, "Are you mocking me, soap dispenser?". LOL.
Oh, the thoughts of a woman TTC......
Oh my gosh, I read this post on my Google reader, which doesn't show all the acronyms and I about died when I read that title!
ReplyDeleteMy mind got a little carried away.
It is funny...in the world of TTC, O now means a completely different thing! I only think "ovulate" when I hear it now! :)
ReplyDelete