Thursday, January 15, 2009

Timeout

Okay, so why is it that now that we've decided we're going to stop trying so hard to conceive, I feel like I want a baby even more? What is wrong with me? I had a couple of home visits yesterday with infants around 6 months old and my heart just swelled up with love for a baby that I don't even have yet. Wow. I am so emotional.

I have this sneaking suspicion that now that we've made this decision, we're going to end up getting pregnant sooner than we think. Just some weird intuition I'm having. It could be nothing, who knows.

So DH and I talked in more detail last night about "waiting" and we both agreed that we don't feel like we have a handle on things right now (just with life in general). So we're going to work hard at our New Year's Resolutions, get into a better routine with our daily lives, get the house all straightened out, and then hopefully we'll have a better handle on things! We only going to "wait" about 3 months, max. But if it happens sooner than that for us, of course we'll be fine with it, because we'll know it was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment