Well I don't know about my chart becoming triphasic, but my temps are staying high, so that's a plus! Still feeling lots of weird twinges throughout my abdomen and in my right breast. I have some cramping on the right side of my abdomen and a backache as well. It all sort of comes and goes though. Ahhh, I hate all of the obsessing! I wish I could keep myself from constantly checking the FF message boards, or searching the chart gallery and doing chart overlays, but I can't help myself! I think I need to be in a support group.“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Staying high
Well I don't know about my chart becoming triphasic, but my temps are staying high, so that's a plus! Still feeling lots of weird twinges throughout my abdomen and in my right breast. I have some cramping on the right side of my abdomen and a backache as well. It all sort of comes and goes though. Ahhh, I hate all of the obsessing! I wish I could keep myself from constantly checking the FF message boards, or searching the chart gallery and doing chart overlays, but I can't help myself! I think I need to be in a support group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To me it looks like your first month of "not trying" may be the month you get pregnant! I really hope this is it for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen! I hope so!
ReplyDelete