Seriously...how on earth did I get this chart? I swear I'm doing the same things I've always done. I have no idea how my temps have been so consistent both pre- and post-O. Oh well, I'm not complaining! FX that this is a good sign!And yes, if you couldn't tell...I'm definitely still hoping to be PG, even though we decided to slow down our baby-making efforts. I just can't help it! I've wanted to be a mom for so long. All of my life, all I've ever wanted was to be a wife and a mom. I've never had huge career aspirations. Yes, I went to college and got a degree and I'm working now. I wanted to do that and I knew it was the right thing for me. But still, my biggest goal has always been to have a family. Maybe it comes from not having the most stable family life growing up. I don't know. What I do know is that now I've got a wonderful husband, we've been married for almost a year, we have this great new house...and now I just want to start having babies to fill it up! This is what I've always been waiting for, and the timing is finally right in my life for it to happen.
Siiigh. Sorry for the rant. I really didn't start out this post meaning to get into all of that. Anyway, here is that pretty chart I was talking about! Let me know what you think!
You're chart is so pretty that it makes me want to start again! After two years of charting I decided to give up. I had PCOS though. So my cycles would be like 70 days long. It was horrible. But this one is so pretty!! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much LisaMarie! How did you come across my blog?
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for other blogs to read. So, I went into my blogger profile and clicked on my FF interest. Which brought you up. Anyhoo, I've been on FF for a long time. It's addicting.
ReplyDeleteWell thanks for checking me out and becoming a follower! I agree, FF is very addicting for me too!
ReplyDelete