
Well, I haven't been on FF this weekend so I just got a chance to input my temps from the past 2 days. When I entered yesterday's temp, my CH's got moved from CD12 to CD13, bumping me back to 4DPO when I thought I was 5DPO. I was totally bummed. I really thought that I O'd on CD12 b/c I had a clear thermal shift starting on CD13 that was definitely above my pre-O temps. I contacted a FF Guide and asked if they thought it was wrong, and they agreed and did an override on my chart. So I'm back to 5DPO! I'm glad, b/c if it was moved, it would have decreased our BD timing from Good to Low and that would have totally sucked.
I think you O'd on CD12 too... your chart is so pretty and easy to read!! I noticed your coverline is 97.3... mine is usually aroun 97.9... ironic since I'm in arctic Massachusetts! I hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
LOL, that is crazy! My coverline is always low. My temps rarely get above 98. This is the first "pretty" chart that I've had so I hope that's a good sign! Although I've seen a lot of crazy looking charts with BFP's.
ReplyDelete