Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doubts

I'm starting to have doubts. I'm just not sure if I should keep spending all of this money on TTC products, or if I should just let nature take it's course. I'm kind of torn right now. I'm considering taking a break from actively TTC for a couple of months because I'm trying to lose some (okay, a LOT) of the weight that I've gained in the past year. Like at least 20 pounds. Yikes. And as soon as I get pregnant, all of my progress will be halted. The doctor said I'd need to focus on maintaining my weight and not gaining much during pregnancy. I just miss my wedding/honeymoon body! I started going to the gym to do cardio every other day, and I think I'm going to add in strength training soon. The biggest challenge is going to be eating better. It's just so hard...our lives are so busy and I'm always in a rush, so I don't make the best food choices (like skipping breakfast and grabbing fast food for lunch!). Plus I really love regular soda...and desserts...Siiigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment