I'll write in more detail about this later, but I wanted to share my newest obsession with you all...
BABYWEARING!
I'm fascinated by it. I spend hours on the internet scouring babywearing websites and message boards. I'm learning as much as I possibly can about it. I had no idea there was so much to learn! Wraps, soft structured carriers, Asian inspired, pouches, ring slings...the list goes on! And with each type, there are a dozen brands that you can buy. It's enough to make your head spin! But I just loving learning more about it, and I love wearing my baby close to me each day.
Because there is so much to learn, I've been trying to find a local babywearing group, and I have finally found one!
Naomi, the owner of SoBeBabies, has started a BWing group in Gainesville, FL!
Here is the link: Gainesville Babywearing
I can't wait for our first meeting!
My sister introduced slings to me. I don't know how women did anything without them! My mom used a podegi (korean wrap) with me as a baby. I use a peanut shell sling now. I don't even use my stroller anymore really. I'm giving one away on my blog if you need it!
ReplyDelete