“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
There were 10 in the bed, and the little one said...
ROLL OVER! ROLL OVER!
Yes, that's right...Brayden rolled over this evening for the first time! (At least the first time that I've ever seen...DH swears he did it about 3 times when he was only a week old. The pediatrician said this is more of a reflex and he didn't truly roll over on purpose.)
I layed him on his tummy on his play mat for a little bit of torture, aka, "tummy time" this evening after DH got home from work. He lifted his head straight up using his forearms for support, and I was just sitting there being so impressed by his neck control and strength. Then the next thing I knew, he was halfway over, resting on his left side, and before I knew it, he went the rest of the way and he was on his back! I tried to get him to do it again, but I guess it really wore him out!
So proud of my little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment