Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No more swelling!

Hello there, feet and legs! Haven't seen you in awhile...

Okay, I just looked at how this pic showed up online, and it doesn't do my legs justice. I swear they are skinnier than they look here. I'll have to take a pic with a real camera instead of my phone to show you all. It's insane how it practically happened overnight. On Saturday (11/14), they were huge, and then all of a sudden Monday morning, I noticed that it was all gone. My maternity jeans were literally skin tight from the knee down, and then I wore them on Monday and they were SO baggy!

2 comments:

  1. don't you love it when some form of normalcy returns? Hey, do you want me to come by at all? I haven't heard from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have ankles again!! :) Congrats! haha

    ReplyDelete