Yesterday I saw that The Bump is having a Mommy Blog Awards contest and I saw that some of my fellow bloggers nominated themselves, so I thought I would do the same! The badge is over on the left side. Voting deadline is 10/09/09. You have to have a Knot/Nest/Bump log-in to vote. Just click on the badge and then click on "Nominate Your Favorite" underneath "Pregnancy Blog". You'll see a white box and you can submit my info into the box provided to enter a vote for me. Thanks!

Also, I've come across the Top Baby Blogs badge on many fellow bloggers' sites, and thought I would join in. By clicking on this link, I'll move up farther in the ranking list and hopefully more people will find out about my blog!

I created a Baby Pool game so you can make your prediction about what you think Brayden's weight, length, and birthday will be! Have fun guessing!

Did you have to sign up with TopBabyBlogs?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I just had to register with the site. I didn't know how that worked b/c I'd seen it on people's pages before and I was under the impression that they got voted onto that website, but nope, you just sign yourself up, and the more hits you get, the higher up on the list you move. They have about 300 blogs total on there.
ReplyDelete