
*Sorry, I forgot to post a survey for Week 21! These answers are combined. Oh, and the picture was taken at 21 weeks.
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 lb. since the last time I weighed in 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks. Forgot to weigh in at 21 weeks. Total gain: +11 lbs.
Any new maternity clothes? No, but I desperately need some tank tops! Summers in Florida are entirely too hot!!!
Any new stretch marks? A couple of tiny ones are starting to form on each side of my hip. Not so happy about that. :(
Sleep: Lots of crazy dreams. Still have sore hips and have to switch sides constantly.
Best moment this week: DH felt Brayden kick from the outside last Thursday, 7/3!!!
Movement: Feeling him all of the time now! Strong punches and kicks. It's amazing!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I think I've entered that stage of pregnancy where you just want to eat everything! I was in heaven at last week's 4th of July BBQ. I'm finally starting to feel better and have an appetite again.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Starting to have a lot of cramping down low in my pelvis and in my lower back. It feels like menstrual cramps at their strongest on the first day of your period. Kind of freaks me out! I don't know if they are Braxton-Hicks contractions though, because my uterus isn't tightening and they don't last for a just a few minutes. It's more of a constant pain that might last between 5 and 15 minutes straight. I think I just need to drink more water, especially with how incredibly how it is out now. Seriously, it's in the mid to upper 90's everyday now!
Belly Button in or out? My maternity piercing came in the mail last week and I put it in over the weekend. I'll post pics soon! It's so much more comfortable. The top part of my belly button is flattening out, because the bottom ball of the belly barbell isn't inside my belly button anymore. It's actually laying flat on my belly with a little stretch of skin between it and my belly button!
What I miss: My whole body not being sore! I've definitely entered the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy, and I know this is just the beginning of it.
What I am looking forward to: Buying our baby bedding and furniture this weekend in Tampa! Our families are buying the furniture for us, but last night I called around to practically all of the Target stores in Florida and found out that the set is discontinued, and I found 1 crib and 1 dresser at a couple of different stores in the Tampa area and they are on hold until we pick them up this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: If there is something you love (bedding, furniture), don't wait...buy it right away! You never know if it's going to be discontinued, even if it seems incredibly popular.
Milestones: DH feeling baby kicks from the outside. :)
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1 lb. since the last time I weighed in 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks. Forgot to weigh in at 21 weeks. Total gain: +11 lbs.
Any new maternity clothes? No, but I desperately need some tank tops! Summers in Florida are entirely too hot!!!
Any new stretch marks? A couple of tiny ones are starting to form on each side of my hip. Not so happy about that. :(
Sleep: Lots of crazy dreams. Still have sore hips and have to switch sides constantly.
Best moment this week: DH felt Brayden kick from the outside last Thursday, 7/3!!!
Movement: Feeling him all of the time now! Strong punches and kicks. It's amazing!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I think I've entered that stage of pregnancy where you just want to eat everything! I was in heaven at last week's 4th of July BBQ. I'm finally starting to feel better and have an appetite again.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Starting to have a lot of cramping down low in my pelvis and in my lower back. It feels like menstrual cramps at their strongest on the first day of your period. Kind of freaks me out! I don't know if they are Braxton-Hicks contractions though, because my uterus isn't tightening and they don't last for a just a few minutes. It's more of a constant pain that might last between 5 and 15 minutes straight. I think I just need to drink more water, especially with how incredibly how it is out now. Seriously, it's in the mid to upper 90's everyday now!
Belly Button in or out? My maternity piercing came in the mail last week and I put it in over the weekend. I'll post pics soon! It's so much more comfortable. The top part of my belly button is flattening out, because the bottom ball of the belly barbell isn't inside my belly button anymore. It's actually laying flat on my belly with a little stretch of skin between it and my belly button!
What I miss: My whole body not being sore! I've definitely entered the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy, and I know this is just the beginning of it.
What I am looking forward to: Buying our baby bedding and furniture this weekend in Tampa! Our families are buying the furniture for us, but last night I called around to practically all of the Target stores in Florida and found out that the set is discontinued, and I found 1 crib and 1 dresser at a couple of different stores in the Tampa area and they are on hold until we pick them up this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: If there is something you love (bedding, furniture), don't wait...buy it right away! You never know if it's going to be discontinued, even if it seems incredibly popular.
Milestones: DH feeling baby kicks from the outside. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment