DH and I went to St. Pete for the weekend to visit my family and to go to my little brother's birthday party. On the way, we made several stops and purchased our nursery furniture and bedding! I had the route all mapped out. We drove down from Gainesville, stopped in Wesley Chapel to go to BRU for the bedding, then continued south to Brandon to go to Target for the crib, then went to my mom's house in St. Pete to visit with them and to have dinner. Then, as we headed to Clearwater to my aunt's condo (where we stay when we visit my family because there isn't room at my parent's house), we stopped in Pinellas Park at another Target to pick up the dresser. Whew! Yeah, that was a lot of stops. And everything actually fit inside of DH's Pathfinder! We were just hoping and praying that it would, and thank God it did! I also purchased a couple of adorable fuzzy blankets for Brayden. I'll post pics soon.
DH is going to buy the paint for the nursery tonight and then we'll start painting this weekend! Hooray!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment