Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 19

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ugh. Up 2 pounds from last week. Total weight gain = + 9 lbs. I guess it's from the box and a half of Pop-Tarts that I've eaten in the past week.
Any new maternity clothes? Nope. I think I'm pretty set in that area for awhile.
Any new stretch marks? The same.
Sleep: I'm loving my body pillow! It definitely helps me get more comfortable at night. I still wish I could get more sleep though. No amount is ever enough!
Best moment this week: The BIG ultrasound!
Movement: Becoming much more frequent now...I'm feeling actual kicks!
Food cravings: Can't stop thinking about the Wild Berry Lemonade Slushie at TGIFriday's. Must get one soon.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No, but I do get crampy from time to time.
Belly Button in or out? In, but the area around it is starting to get stretched a little tighter. I will probably be saying bye-bye to my belly button ring pretty soon.
What I miss: Last week I said sushi. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. We went out to my favorite sushi place to celebrate after finding out the gender, and I ordered my favorite roll (the Dynamite roll - raw salmon, cooked imitation crab, cream cheese, scallions, and asago, all deep fried on the outside to make it deliciously crunchy), just with the salmon cooked. AMAZING!!! I will be frequenting Ichiban much more often now.
What I am looking forward to: Heading down to Tampa with my friend Sarah and registering at Babies 'R Us either this weekend or next weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: I totally wish I hadn't told anyone our gender preference when they asked. Everyone has been acting like we must be so disappointed that it's a boy, when we are just thrilled that he's healthy and active! My advice - Keep your mouth shut and just say you don't care either way!
Milestones: Finding out that we're having a BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment