Wow. I never thought that decorating the nursery would be this hard.
I found a bedding collection that I like at Target.
Here it is: Banana Fish Confetti Boy Collection
I found a bedding collection that I like at Target.
Here it is: Banana Fish Confetti Boy Collection

It includes the comforter, dust ruffle, crib sheet, and bumper. There are also additional items that can be purchased such as the throw pillow, bolster pillow, mobile, hamper, and crib/wall organizer. So of course, I want all of those. However, it's pictured with a rug, but I can't find it anywhere on Target's website. Thus, the search began...
I started Googling and looking all over the internet to find the rug. I found a couple of sites that sold it. Then I noticed that there is a matching valence. So I had to Google that and find sites that sold it. Which made me notice that there was mention of some wall stickers. Google, find site, repeat. Lamp shade. Google, find site, repeat.
So, I found a million different sites that might sell all of the different matching pieces that I want to decorate the nursery. I'm going to have to order everything separately and just PRAY that they all match and are actually originals from the manufacturer and not a rip-off that somebody made on their own! Not to mention that some of these items are listed as discontinued. Argh!
Banana Fish website
Valence
Rug #1 - Rug #2
Wall stickers
Lamp shade #1 - Lamp shade #2 - Lamp shade #3
Unbelievable.
Wow. You weren't kidding! You did a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteLOL. I'm kind of OCD about things matching! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! You've been busy! ;)
ReplyDeleteSadly...I've been doing the same thing. We finally "officially" chose our bedding.
I'll post a blog about it one of these days. :)
See, my fear of things matching is overkill. We don't have the largest nursery, and if we were to repeat the patterns in the bedding we got, it would be like the circus blew up. So I will search high and low for coordinating solids to accent the room. I was also thinking I might be able to sneak in some polka dots if I'm careful....
ReplyDeleteYeah, I see what you're saying. That's why I went with a theme that was more based on the colors than anything else. It's just stripes and polka dots, so I can find coordinating things in solid colors (like sheets, blankets, baskets, frames for the wall, etc).
ReplyDelete