Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnancy Calendar

I found this great pregnancy calendar on Just Mommies. It will calculate the dates for each of your months of pregnancy. It gives the dates for the 10 months of pregnancy (not 9 like they want you to believe!) which is based off of lunar months. Lunar months are exactly 4 weeks each (or 28 days).

Here are my dates:

Month 1 (Weeks 1-4)
Feb 05-Mar 04
Month 2 (Weeks 5-8)
Mar 05-Apr 01
Month 3 (Weeks 9-12)
Apr 02-Apr 29
Month 4 (Weeks 13-16)
Apr 30-May 27
Month 5 (Weeks 17-20) <------------- Here I am right now.
May 28-Jun 24
Month 6 (Weeks 21-24)
Jun 25-Jul 22
Month 7 (Weeks 25-28)
Jul 23-Aug 19
Month 8 (Weeks 29-32)
Aug 20-Sep 16
Month 9 (Weeks 33-36)
Sep 17-Oct 14
Month 10 (Weeks 37-40)
Oct 15-Nov 11

Based off of this, I just completed my 4th month and I am in the beginning of my 5th month.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how cool!
    I'm so glad you found this! LOL
    I'm stealing for my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I added the weeks next to the months just to make it easier. You can copy mine and put your own dates in.

    ReplyDelete