Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Weekly Update - Week 15

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Woah. Up 2 pounds from last week. Must be that appetite that has suddently come back and is craving McDonald's and Mexican food. Total gain = + 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I am in desperate need of maternity work pants. I can't find any that fit. I'm miserable here!
Stretch marks? The ones on the back of my thighs are snaking their evil claws around to the front of my thighs. I'm not too happy about this.
Sleep: I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
Best moment this week: Going to visit the in-laws for the weekend.
Movement: Can't feel it yet, but looking forward to it!
Food cravings: Fast food. This is not good. I have it to thank for the 2 lb. weight gain this week.
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: No, but having some cramping and pressure from everything growing and stretching in that area.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to bend forward. It really hurts to do it now!
What I am looking forward to: Still...the m/s going away!
Weekly Wisdom: Go shopping for maternity pants before you need them. They are going to be pretty hard to find, and you'll be miserable in the mean time.
Milestones: I officially have a baby bump! Everyone is noticing!

2 comments:

  1. First off-I wanna see pics of that baby bump!
    Second, I am totally craving Mcdonalds too. Ugh!
    Third, what do all the OWT's say you're having? They were almost all right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I need to post them. I thought I brought the camera cord from home, but I can't find it! Ahhh! I'll search tonight.

    Stop with the McD cravings! Or you'll gain 2 lbs in a week like I did!

    I haven't done any of them...can you send me some?

    ReplyDelete