Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day gift

I received another surprise Mother's Day gift tonight! My stepson's mom came over to drop him off after church and she brought me a very thoughtful Mother's Day card and this:


Cherish

"Awaiting a miracle"

I collect Willow Tree figurines, and I have been wanting this one since I found out I was pregnant! It was such a thoughtful gift. Thank you so much Nicole! You are so good to me! I'm so lucky to have you in my life and am so blessed by our relationship!

"I always thank God for you..."

1 Corinthians 1:4

2 comments:

  1. Awe how sweet. I LOVE Willow Tree figurines. We were given this one: http://www.demdaco.com/detail.aspx?ID=10225
    when DS was born and I love it! :)
    Now I want to start collecting them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I wanted to start collecting them, so my husband bought my first one as a wedding gift (one of the figures of a couple) and he and others have been buying the for me for the past year, and my curio cabinet is starting to fill up!

    ReplyDelete