Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Mother's Day surprises!

DH, SS and I drove 3 hours down south to visit my in-laws last weekend. DH's brother drove across the state to visit as well. Every year, we gather together mid-May to celebrate Mother's Day and my BIL's (brother-in-law) birthday. It's always a lot of fun. Starting last year, when I became a stepmother, I started being honored during this special weekend as well. This year was the same of course!

My BIL works at a motorcycle dealership and brought the baby a pair of Ducati socks. Apparently, Ducati is like the Ferrari of motorcycles. :)

My MIL gave me 4 handmade placemats with leaf imprints on them that match the colors of our kitchen and are going to look great at the table in our breakfast nook. She also bought a little blue and green gingham print baby bib and a white burp cloth with a green giraffe on it. So adorable! I'll post pics later.

I bought a new book for the baby while DH and I were shopping downtown. It's called Jungle Animals and has slide and peek pages that you pull out and then they show the color of the animal (they are all white to begin with before you pull the page out).

No comments:

Post a Comment