**Sorry, we forgot to take a pic this week!**
How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No more this week - still up 1 pound like last week.
Maternity clothes? No, just toughing it out in my hard-to-button regular pants.
Stretch marks? Not any more than I already had.
Sleep: Waking 3-5 times a night to go pee.
Best moment this week: Reaching week 8!
Movement: Not that I can feel, but apparently baby just started moving around in there!
Food cravings: Nothing new. A lot of stuff is starting to gross me out though.
Gender: Had a dream about a baby boy and it made me realize I'd love a boy just as much as a girl. :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: What it feels like to not want to vom every second of the day.
What I am looking forward to: The first tri being over and the nausea going away.
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothin'.
Milestones: 2 months pregnant today! 2/3 of the way through the 1st Tri! Only a month to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment