**I'm going to start taking full body pics from now on.**How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up a pound from last week, so now I'm back at the weight I have been for awhile. (Still + 2)
Maternity clothes? Still hanging in there with the rubber band trick on my work pants and the Bella Band over my jeans. But I'm wearing all of my new maternity shirts! They are just so comfy, and they are really cute too! We also bought a few non-maternity shirts that are longer and have a lot of room in the front, so I'm wearing those too.
Stretch marks? Still depressed about the ones I found on my butt and thighs last week. The ones under my right breast (yes, ONLY the right one!) are getting more noticeable.
Sleep: So. Freaking. Tired.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler!!!!!!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: None - feeling even sicker that before.
Gender: I seriously have no inclination either way! How terrible is that?
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I just want more sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling better soon! Supposedly it should be happening soon...Come on, 2nd tri!
Weekly Wisdom: Wisdom requires thought. Thought requires brain power. Brain power requires sleep. Which I'm not getting enough of.
Milestones: Hitting the 12 week mark today! Hooray! And I announced our news to my co-wokers and posted it on Facebook! It's officially out there for the whole world to know!
Hahaha I love what you put for weekly wisdom-thats great! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for hitting 12 weeks and finding the HB!! :D
I like the fruit idea! I'll leave that to you, though. I already know I'm not that ambitious. Although it would be totally awesome!!
ReplyDeletehaha. I saw it in somebody else's blog. She also looked totally cute with her hair and makeup done. I'm not even sure if I can pull that off for the pics.
ReplyDelete