**Sorry, we forgot to take an 11 week pic.**
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down a pound from last week, so total weigh gain is + 1 lb.
Maternity clothes? Yes! My mom and grandma took me shopping over the weekend after we told them the news. I wore a maternity shirt to church on Sunday and I'm wearing one at work right now! And I'm back to using the Bella Band again. I found a recommendation on how to keep it from riding up and it's working better these days, but I only wear it over my jeans.
Stretch marks? O.M.G. They have appeared. I discovered some on my butt and the backs of the top of my thighs while I was in the fitting room at Target on Friday. They are bright red too, so I know they're brand-spankin' new. I am not too happy about this.
Sleep: Starting to get really freakin' tired! I cannot wake up in the mornings. I just want to take a nap right now.
Best moment this week: It's a tie - Seeing how big our babe has gotten and seeing the heartbeat again at our u/s, and telling our families the news!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not really craving anything, but all I can stomach is still carbs and fruit.
Gender: I'm really in love with the girl bedding I picked out, and all weekend I was drawn to little frilly dresses while we shopped, so I'm leaning more towards girl again.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, although my belly button piercing poking through my tight shirts makes it look like it's poking out!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without waking up to pee.
What I am looking forward to: Being finished with the first tri one week from today!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to make the big switch to maternity clothes! Be comfortable! It will make you feel a whole lot less miserable.
Milestones: Starting to wear maternity clothes.
I dont miss waking up to pee every hour. Ugh.
ReplyDelete