I caught the bug...the "browsing baby items online" bug!
Here are a couple of bedding options for a baby boy that I kind of like. I found them both in the "gender neutral" section of the Babies 'R Us website, but I still think they are more boy-ish.
Sleepy Head - I think it's cute and cuddly and gives off a comfy/cozy vibe.
Little Star - I love the star theme!
Not sure about girl stuff. I don't want anything with butterflies, flowers, or princess theme. I'm thinking just going with a color theme? Not sure what I like though. Pink and chocolate brown are kind of overdone. I like pink & lime green, but I think those colors look better with a white crib, and we will most likely get a darker brown wood crib to match the wood floors and built-in desk shelving in the room. Plus, it will be more versatile for when it turns into a toddler/child bed.
Here are a couple that are cute:
Lady Bug Paisley - I like that the lady bugs aren't red!
Bubble Gum - Would this look okay with a dark brown wood crib?
What do you think about these?
I agree the first too look more boyish.. but cute for boys! I love love love your girl choices... that is kinda the theme I'm thinking-either a pink/lime type cheerful one... and the only "thing" I like is ladybugs. I don't want winnie the pooh, or anything like that. I want to keep it modern and cute. We have no idea if we will get a white or dark wood crib. I love the dark wood, but our baby room is so small, I think the white might lighten it up and make it seem more airy. Fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love the star bedding and I do think that bubblegum bedding would look great with a dark brown crib!
ReplyDelete