PG Brain:
I was trying to make a pregnancy ticker on Lilypie to post at the bottom of this blog, and it kept coming up that I was 4w1d. I was like, "No, it's supposed to say 4w0d!" I tried doing it differently, using my LMP, using my EDD, using both of them combined, but it kept doing that. I was getting so irritated! Then I realized what day it was. Thursday. Which means I am 4w1d. Sheesh.
Baby V: 1
Mommy: 0
My cousin called me on my cell, and I knew we were going to talk about PG stuff, so I got up from my desk to go outside of my office to talk to her. As I was getting up, I somehow hooked my foot through the handle in my Publix recyclable grocery bag. Which was stuffed inside of my regular tote bag, on the floor under my desk. I was halfway to the door before I realized there was something on my foot that was tripping me.
Baby V: 2
Mommy: 0
(We're going to keep starting these counts over each day. Otherwise, this baby is going to have a HUGE head start over Mommy by the time he/she gets here!)
Symptoms:
-Not only was I hungry again before I went to bed last night, but I woke up starving. Completely ravenous.
-I'm continuing to feel those twinges in my lower left abdomen. They were a little more painful today after going to the bathroom (sorry, TMI!), but only lasted a few minutes.
-My breasts got incredibly sore this afternoon! I was on the phone with my cousin and had my arms crossed, and I couldn't believe how badly they hurt on the sides!
-Also, I have found that I'm starting to not feel well if I don't eat between meals. Just a little queasy and light-headed. I went to the store this morning and bought all kinds of healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and mid-day snacks to keep at my desk at work.
-It seems as if the majority of my "morning sickness" (m/s) is actually evening sickness. Everyday this week, as soon as I leave work at 5 pm, I've started to feel a little sick. I told a friend about it, and she thought that it might be from driving. It's a possibility. She said that when she was pregnant, she sucked on hard candies and it helped keep the nausea away. She gave me some sugar-free wintergreen flavored Life Savers that I ate while we were at the gym, and it seemed to help!
-Speaking of the gym, I got really light-headed and dizzy after using the first weight machine (it was the leg extension - works your quads, in case you were wondering).
-I had some cramping again right after I got home from the gym, but it went away after a little while.
-My nose is in overdrive! When I got home and parked my car in the garage, I noticed a food smell as I walked towards the door to the house. I thought maybe it was food that was in the garbage can out there. I walked in the house and found that DH was making chicken and dumplings in the crockpot. I could actually smell the food from outside the house! Oh, and I'm starting to notice whenever a trash can has food inside of it whenever I walk by and it totally grosses me out.
-Hungry again before bed, but I didn't have a snack. I totally should have.
I'm not sure if the cardio machines at the gym are accurate in keeping track of your heart rate and I have a tough time trying to keep a consistent pace going slower than usual, so I think I'm going to buy one of those heart rate monitors that you wear as a watch. I saw some at Target a couple of months ago. I think it would make me feel a lot better knowing that I'm not overdoing it.
BabyV is kickin your butt :)
ReplyDelete