Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twilight contest at Korianne Speaks

There is a great contest going on over at Korianne Speaks! Check it out!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Twilight DVD Release Contest!

Hi everyone!

As you all know I am a big Twilight fan. I have driven you nuts for the last few weeks with Twilight packed posts. I expected that it would stop soon but it just keeps getting worse (or better depending on how you look at it)! After my Manic Monday post this week I received messages (facebook and twitter) from both Asia of Sinfully Natural and Christy DeKoning. They are two of the artists who's Twilight pieces of awesome I featured in my post. They both offered to send me samples of both of there products (Edward soap and Edward and Bella ACEO cards) and I decided to share the wealth! I have been wanting to have a Twilight contest for months, but never got around to it. After the wonderful success of my Alaska Young Memorial Contest I was really craving another giveaway. So now I will tell you the terms and conditions of this contest along with the fabulous prizes!

The Twilight prize pack currently contains:

- The 2 disc DVD of Twilight (donated by me)
- A box of Twilight Forbidden Fruit Sweethearts with the Twilight cast picture (donated by me)
- A bar of Edward Cullen flavored (Honey, Lilac and Sun) soap (donated by Asia of Sinfully Natural)
- A set of hand painted Twilight ACEO prints of Edward and Bella (donated by the artist, Christy DeKoning)

And I will be including a few of my handmade bookmarks, which I haven't made yet, but hopefully they will have a Twilight theme. Other prizes might be added to the prize pack and I will let you know if additions have been made. (There are links on all of the prizes except the bookmarks so click on them to see pictures)

So how do you enter? Well first off the simplest way to get an entry is to comment on this post. All comments will automatically be entered regardless of content, however if vulgar language, spamming or something else I deem inappropriate is mentioned I reserve the right to delete your comment and not enter you in the contest. I do not anticipate these problems from my lovely readers, but as I have had to remove word verification temporary I can't be sure.

Want extra entries to up your chances at winning? Here are some other things you can do, but leaving a comment is mandatory for the contest, so please include all the things you did in your comment:
  • Follow my blog (current followers included) + 1 entry
  • Give me any tips on how I can better improve my blog + 1 entry
  • Advertise this contest on a social network. Facebook, Myspace, or any other site you belong to is fine. (but please make sure I can view your advertising in a link or by adding me as a friend) + 2 entries
  • Post about this contest on your blog (make sure you include a link to your blog post) + 2 entries
  • Mooch a book from me on Bookmooch (please specify in the mooch comments that you are mooching in response to the Twilight contest) + 2 entries
  • Share your most embarrassing or obsessive Twilight moment or thing. Whether it be a picture of you dressed in full costume at the movie premiere or the weirdest collectable you own I want to see it! Send pictures to my email koriannespeaks@gmail.com and please don't forget to include that you have done that in the comments. + 3 entries
If you can't do any of these things that is totally ok, just commenting on this post counts for one entry. Please include your name and email in the comment so I can easily reach you if you win. This is an international contest, so don't let the fact that you don't live in my homeland of the United States keep you from entering. The contest will end Saturday, March 21st, 2009 at 9:00 p.m. central standard time. All entries MUST be submitted before this time. The winning name will be drawn from the famous Sea Monsters bucket on Sunday and the winner will be announced on the following Monday with my usual Manic Monday post.

Posted by Korianne at 10:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment