This morning while I was laying in bed temping, I was just praying for a temp jump. My prayers were answered and I got it. So I went to go test and...nothing. BFN. Twice. What is going on here? I was really hoping that a temp jump would be a good sign, but here I am at 13DPO where plenty of people get BFP's and I got nothing. AF is due today or tomorrow. I can't really tell either way what's going to happen. No spotting and no cramping like I usually get right before. My back is still killing me, and I have sore boobies. I'm exhausted and was late to work yet again today. (Are you starting to see a pattern here?). I hate this, because my symptoms could be attributed to either AF or pregnancy. Only time will tell.Does anybody want to share their thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment