It's not looking great, people. My temp took a bit of a dive this morning. Not low enough to have me completely convinced that AF is coming, but just low enough to have me stuck in limbo, not knowing what's going to happen either way. I decided against testing this morning because of the lower temp. My boobs are still sore, and I think I have some faint cramping starting, but I'm not completely sure. No spotting yet. I'll keep you posted.“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
In limbo
It's not looking great, people. My temp took a bit of a dive this morning. Not low enough to have me completely convinced that AF is coming, but just low enough to have me stuck in limbo, not knowing what's going to happen either way. I decided against testing this morning because of the lower temp. My boobs are still sore, and I think I have some faint cramping starting, but I'm not completely sure. No spotting yet. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog on FF and I'm enjoying your entries! Especially since we are both in the same boat this month - day 13, BFN and no sign of AF but neeeeed to know!!!! Best wishes for you and I'll be stalking your chart! I hope it turns out well!! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Mich! Feel free to follow my blog if you register an account with Google! :) GL and FX to you!
ReplyDelete