I think it's getting close! My OPK last night at midnight was aaaaalmost +. I POAS again today at 12:30 pm and it was even darker than last night's, so I'm pretty sure it was +!!!!!! Woo hoo! My O pains are getting stronger as well (starting yesterday). We'll be BDing tonight and the next couple of nights and waiting to see a temp rise! My pre-O temps are pretty consistent and look a lot like last month's, so I'm glad to see that my cycle is becoming more regular!
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” ~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
Monday, February 16, 2009
It's getting close!
I think it's getting close! My OPK last night at midnight was aaaaalmost +. I POAS again today at 12:30 pm and it was even darker than last night's, so I'm pretty sure it was +!!!!!! Woo hoo! My O pains are getting stronger as well (starting yesterday). We'll be BDing tonight and the next couple of nights and waiting to see a temp rise! My pre-O temps are pretty consistent and look a lot like last month's, so I'm glad to see that my cycle is becoming more regular!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment