Friday, January 30, 2009

So exhausted

I continue to be completely exhausted. Again, woke up at 4 am and wanted to go to the bathroom, but forced myself back to sleep and didn't temp until 6 am, my usual time. Didn't sleep very well from 4 am until 9 am when I finally got up. 2 hours late to work, again. The cramps in my back aren't as bad today, but are definitely still there. I have O-like cramps on my left side near my ovary, which is also the side where my back has been cramping. Please let these be implantation signs!

I really, really, really wanted to POAS today, but I forced myself to go to the bathroom so I would get rid of my FMU and wouldn't be able to. I hate the 2WW!

Another sign of my obsession...I keep checking my CM and hoping to see spotting whenever I go to the bathroom. Anything for a sign of implantation! But I only want to see it in between 7-10 DPO. Anything much later than that, and it will probably be a sign of AF arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment